Welcome to Spanish Lady Motel, Napier Accommodation
We will remain open during all levels of alert including during complete lockdown.
Those of you who need accommodation for self-isolation or just to get away, we welcome you to support us during this crisis. If you are seeking to self-isolate, please note that the following conditions will apply:
- Payment must be processed online.
- No room service during your stay. Top-ups of amenities will be left outside the unit for guest collection.
- Guest to empty rubbish themselves in the bin outside.
- Guest to strip room on check-out and put linen in appropriate baskets allocated for it.
- Guest to not loiter around the property and strictly to keep to themselves.
- Your rooms will be allocated to only one block of the property.
Please call 021 250 6189 for any questions or concerns.
We are currently looking into free cancellation requests for non-refundable bookings if your travel date is before 31st March 2020. For any travel dates for April and beyond, please contact us after new travel advisory has been issued by the government by the end of March 2020. In any case, please be assured that if your travel is affected by a current travel ban, we will refund you in full even if it is a nonrefundable booking. Just send your cancellation request by email and we will attend to it.
Come and stay with us in Napier!
Spanish Lady Motel is situated 3.5km from Napier city centre and 6km from Hawke's Bay Airport. We offer 3-star accommodation that is clean, comfortable and affordable. All our rooms are fully air-conditioned and a lot more spacious than the usual compact studios of modern-day hotels or motels.
Book online directly with us using this website and receive a FREE continental breakfast for two (first morning only). Make your request for the FREE continental breakfasts in the Guest Comment area while making your booking!
From: Gerald B, 5 August 2016
Very pleasant & comfortable motel - clean & up to date + it has full cooking facilities which were the normal thing in Motels in the past but seem to becoming rare these days - can recommend this one!
From: Jo T, 14 July 2016
Very friendly greeting. Remembered from a trip almost 12 months ago. Rooms are very clean and well equipped. Has a swimming pool but I've only been in Winter. No road noise despite busy road right outside. Can park outside unit. Hot shower. Could do with extra pillows in the room as we only had 2, 1 on each single bed. Plenty of extra blankets. Short direct trip back into Napier or close to Expressway to get to Hastings. Good free wifi included.
From: christinedavey, 13 June 2016
We were only in Napier for the night and stayed here. The management who tended to us was very nice and friendly and helpful with her instructions to find what we wanted. The 2 bedroom motel was wonderful for us. It had everything we needed and was very clean and tidy. Perfect spot for our needs. Will definitely use this motel again when in Napier. Thankyou to the Management.
If you have time to spare in Napier then there are many activities to enjoy.
Find more info about Napier from hawkesbaynz.com
Local activities include:
- Enjoy a relaxing walk along Marine Parade viewing many attractions including the magnificent Aquarium of New Zealand
- Close to sporting facilities
- Visit Napier's collection of buildings built in the 1930s Art Deco style
- Sample some of New Zealand's best wines in over 30 vineyards
- Art Deco Walk, factory tours, garden walks, wine tours, Gannet Sanctuary Tour, restaurant selection, golf courses
Reception hours are from 9:00AM to 7:00PM 7 days a week.
Check in: Between 2:00PM and 7:00PM
Check out: Before 10:00AM
Check in and check out outside these hours can be done by making prior arrangements!